1) That I’d paid more attention in school.
2) That I could have quit chasing stinky in high school long enough so that it wouldn’t take me away from my studies.
3) Except for that one time with Carol Hampton in the library with a candelabra… 🙂
4) That I had been born in Iowa and grew up surrounded by green corn and beautiful sunsets.
5) That I had learned to drive in my grandpa’s old truck.
…. That dream came true.
6) That I could eat tomatoes without my lips swelling up and my nose running.
…. Not a pretty site.
7) That I’d been born with super powers so I could be a hero.
… I still run around in my house occasionally with a towel around my neck…not a pretty site
8) That I would have been a better father.
9) That I could’ve given my life searching for missing children.
…. I still pray for that opportunity to this hour…
10) That I could be a healer.
11) That I would be happy with who I am and not long for things out of my control.
12) That I could actually do the last entry….
13) That I knew for sure if there is a God
14) That everything will be hunky doory.
15) That I would quit wishing so much and make something happen.