Ironic….to say the least.
1) A Paranoid Schizophrenic with a REAL identical twin that is a CIA agent.
2) An OCD sufferer that gets stuck in a phone booth with a broken Rubik’s cube, while someone stands outside sneezing on the glass.
3) A Claustrophobic that works in a coal mine, ‘then’ finds out they’re claustrophobic.
4) A Delusional Parasitosis sufferer that works for a pest control company, and gets a spider in their hair.
5) A Hypochondriac that is really sick, but “knows” they are allergic to all medicines.
6) A Paranoid Hypochondriac that is really sick and writes blogs about being an HP sufferer…..and knows people think he’s sick writing about poop all the time.
7) A Kleptomaniac that has no fingers or pockets.
8) A Male Erectile Disorder sufferer with a little pecker.
9) A Münchausen Syndrome sufferer that lives forever…on a deserted island, with no Facebook or cell phone signal.
10) A Narcissistic Sufferer….? Some followers of my AWESOME BLOG think that I am full of myself. That could never happen…..Let’s just see shall we…?
- Expects to be recognized as superior and special, without superior accomplishments. Yes
- Expects constant attention, admiration and positive reinforcement from others. Yes
- Envies others and believes others envy him/her. Half right
- Is preoccupied with thoughts and fantasies of great success, enormous attractiveness, power, intelligence. NO. Convinced is a better description…
- Lacks the ability to empathize with the feelings or desires of others. NO…Peasants must be placated.
- Is arrogant in attitudes and behavior. Is that the same thing as cocky? If so….YES
- Has expectations of special treatment that are unrealistic. Just desserts…
- An oversensitive temperament at birth; NO
- Excessive admiration that is never balanced with realistic feedback; It’s all real baby
- Excessive praise for good behaviors or excessive criticism for bad behaviors in childhood; NO
- Overindulgence and overvaluation by parents, other family members, or peers; NO
- Being praised for perceived exceptional looks or abilities by adults; Excellent taste
- Severe emotional abuse in childhood; YES
- Unpredictable or unreliable care-giving from parents; YES
- Learning manipulative behaviors from parents; YES
- Valued by parents as a means to regulate their own self-esteem. YES
Dang….got to talking about myself again.
See what y’all make me do?
11) A Night Eating Syndrome sufferer that lives in Antarctica.
12) A Pyromaniac that works for a fire extinguisher company.
13) A Sadomasochist that is a Buddhist.
14) A Tourette Syndrome sufferer on their first trip to NYC
15) An Autophagia sufferer that suffers from Hemophobia and Algophobia… (Look it up)
From a Recovering Phobophobial Hypochondriatic Paranoia Sufferer
A Normal Guy….
5 thoughts on “Psycho Babble #1”
All these describe you wonderfully. You are truly wonderful (and full of yourself).
From one of your peasants,
Does that mean if you were chocolate you would eat yourself? There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Somebody said that. But I’m buggered if I can remember. I’m afraid I might be losing my memory. :)x