A few thoughts on the current riots, looters and general status quo of the country (USA) right now, from this uninformed ignorant peasant….
Note to self: Invade America soon.
“Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women! “
– A Barbarian
If I was a hostile country or an opportunistic leader that recognizes a golden opportunity, to go down in history as the conquerer of the greatest nation on earth, I’d attack soon.
Right now, would be perfect. United we stand, house divided and all that crap….
I stole some quotes from Sun Tzu and others so, hear me out.
Besides, if you think foreign countries intelligence branches, at the deepest darkest levels, haven’t war gamed this scenario or fantasized about this very topic, you’re a dumb-ass; and naïve to the point of criminality.
When in a large group, people tend to experience a diffusion of responsibility. Typically, the bigger a mob, the more its members lose self-awareness and become willing to engage in dangerous behavior.
Second, physical anonymity also leads to a person experiencing fewer social inhibitions.
a tactical doctrine of using short surprise attacks, withdrawing before the enemy (law) can respond in force, and constantly maneuvering to avoid full engagement with the enemy. The purpose is not to decisively defeat the enemy or capture territory, but instead slowly weaken enemy forces through raids, harassment, and skirmishing, while limiting risk to friendly forces (mobs. Such tactics can also expose enemy defensive weaknesses and achieve a psychological effect on the enemy’s morale.
Sun Tzu: The Art Of War (excerpts)
1) “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
2) “In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity”
3) “Thus we may know that there are five essentials for victory:
• He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
• He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces.
• He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all its ranks.
• He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
• He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.
4) “So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”
5) “Build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat across” (Give them a way out, without seeming defeated)
George Orwell: 1984 excerpts
1) “Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing”
2) “Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past”
3) “We do not merely destroy our enemies; we change them”
4) “It’s a beautiful thing, the destruction of words”
5) “Reality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else
A Madman…for mad times.
1) “It is the press, above all, which wages a positively fanatical and slanderous struggle, tearing down everything which can be regarded as a support of national independence, cultural elevation, and the economic independence of the nation.”
2) Be proud of your people when you don’t have to be ashamed of any of its social classes.”
Jesus the Christ….
“A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.”
‘Not to do any evil; to cultivate good; to purify one’s heart.”
“Look how you have made another day to pass by without changing it significantly. Are you going to let this happen today, tomorrow and the day after?”
— Dr. Pillai
So, which will we choose….?